VITAMINE C COMPLEX [Vitamines]
Provides the body with Vitamin C safely.
VITAMINE C COMPLEX
Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Unlike most animals, people are unable to metabolize Vitamin C, it is an essential component of the diet. Vitamin C is needed in the forming of Collagen (hydroxylation of proline), in the metabolism of Iron, glucides, Lipids and Proteins, the muscle and brain metabolism, the control of bone formation and hormone synthesis. Vitamin C also supports the humoral defence mechanisms. Many of these metabolic functions of Vitamin C are based on anti-oxidative properties. Collagen is an essential component of the connective tissue, which plays a vital role in wound healing. Vitamin C is also an important physiological antioxidant which can regenerate other antioxidants in the body, including Alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E). In addition, Vitamin C plays an important role in the immune function, and it enhances the absorption of nonheme iron, the iron present in plant foods.
1-2 capsules per day. Just before meals, preferably in the morning at breakfast.
People with kidney problems should not take more than 200 mg of Vitamin C per day to control the risk of increasing the concentration of oxalic acid in the blood.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Children, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding, consult your pharmacist before use.
Check with simultaneous intake of medicines.
No long-term use without professional advice.
Range of usage
- In the case of an increased need for Vitamin C.
CompositionIngredients per 2 vegetable capsules
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 1000mg (1250% RI), Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose), Anti-caking agents (Magnesium silicate, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide), Zinc (Zinc citrate) 10mg (100% RI)
RI: Reference intakes
- Li Y, Schellhorn HE. New developments and novel therapeutic perspectives for vitamin C. J Nutr 2007;137:2171-84
- Carr AC, Frei B. Toward a new recommended dietary allowance for vitamin C based on antioxidant and health effects in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;69:1086-107.
- Frei B, England L, Ames BN. Ascorbate is an outstanding antioxidant in human blood plasma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1989;86:6377-81.
- Jacob RA, Sotoudeh G. Vitamin C function and status in chronic disease. Nutr Clin Care 2002;5:66-74.
- Gershoff SN. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): new roles, new requirements? Nutr Rev 1993;51:313-26
- Weinstein M, Babyn P, Zlotkin S. An orange a day keeps the doctor away: scurvy in the year 2000. Pediatrics 2001;108:E55.
- Stephen R, Utecht T. Scurvy identified in the emergency department: a case report. J Emerg Med 2001;21:235-7.
Nature is our science.
Vegetable and bioidentical
The efficiency of all Natural Energy products is to be found in the way in which the active ingredients are adapted to be absorbed by the body as efficiently as possible.
Read more >>
Quality is essential to launch a safe and good product on the market. A good product contains active ingredients in a forms available to the human body so that these ingredients show positive health effects when used correctly.
Read more >>
In our laboratories these ingredients are optimized in innovative ways in order to obtain supplements that are distinguished by their exceptional efficiency and maximum safety.
Read more >>