Collastine contains a variety of bioactive Collagens: collagen hydrolisate, micronised collagen hydrolysate and lyophilised collagen.
Collagen fibres are found mainly in skin, tendon, bone and cartilage. Collagen gives structure, firmness and elasticity to our skin, tendons, catrilage and bones, as well as to a number of other organs in our body. Collagen fibres form a network, the extra-cellular matrix, where cells of the tissue concerned grow and reproduce. The collagen from the extra-cellular matrix serves as a solid structure and simultaneously as a binder for the different parts of that fibre. In addition to its structural properties, collagen is a key catalyst for the growth and regeneration of virtually all the fibres in the body. The production of collagen in our bodies decreases considerably with age. This process starts as early as the age of 20 and leads to ageing of the skin in particular and to a lesser extent of our tendons, bones and cartilage.
Colladivine contains 3 types of bioactive collagen which can replace our own production of collagen and thus slow the natural ageing process of our skin, tendons, bones and cartilage.
Take 2 capsule per day with a glass of water, preferably at main mealtime.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Children, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding, consult your pharmacist before use.
Check with simultaneous intake of medicines.
No long-term use without professional advice.
Range of usage
- For the prevention of skin aging.
- To strengthen the skin, tendons, cartilage and bones.
- Can fade fine wrinkles.
- Improves skin texture.
- For a faster recovery in tendon, cartilage and bone injuries.
- To prevent aging of our tendons, cartilage and bones.
- For a faster recovery of skin wounds.
- Decrease of weight and body fat as a pleasant side effect.
CompositionIngredients per 2 capsules
Collagen hydrolyzate 350mg, Micronized collagen hydrolyzate 350mg, Gelatin, Lyophilized collagen (triple helix) 20mg, Elastin (Fish) 20mg, Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate), Chlorophyll 1mg
- A Clinical Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Dietary Formulation in Improvement of age-related skin changs in women with moderate to severe wrinkling of the periorbital area. Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association (JANA) (2002) Vol 5,2 : 10-1
- Sumida E., (2004) The effects of oral ingestion of collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data of blood. Journal of Nutritional Food 7 (3): 45-52
- Oral treatment of skin dryness. Cosmet Toilet 5. Morganti P., Randazzo SD., Bruno C., (1988) 103: 77-80
- Effects of ingestion of collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans in the dermis. 6. Matsuda, et al., (2006) J Nutri Sci Vitaminol 52: 211-215
- Matrix proteoglycans: from molecular design to cellular function. Iozzo, R. V. (1998). Annu. Rev. Biochem. 67: 609–652. doi:10.1146/annurev.biochem.67.1.609.
- Critical period mechanisms in developing visual cortex. Hensch TK (2005). Curr. Top. Dev. Biol. 69: 215–237. doi:10.1016/S0070-2153(05)69008-4
- Integrating Cells Into Tissues. Lodish H, Berk A, Matsudaira P, Kaiser CA, Krieger M, Scott MP, Zipursky SL, Darnell J Molecular Cell Biology (5th ed.). New York: WH Freeman and Company. pp. 197–234.
- Identification of hyaluronic acid binding sites in the extracellular domain of CD44. Peach RJ, Hollenbaugh D, Stamenkovic I, Aruffo A (July 1993) J. Cell Biol. 122 (1): 257–264. doi:10.1083/jcb.122.1.257. PMC 2119597
- Mapping the ligand-binding sites and disease-associated mutations on the most abundant protein in the human, type I collagen. Di Lullo GA, Sweeney SM, Korkko J, Ala-Kokko L, San Antonio JD (2002). J. Biol. Chem. 277 (6)
- Identification of Food Derived Collagen Peptides in Human Blood after Oral Ingestion of Gelatin Hydrolysates. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16076145
- The Effects of Active Absorbable Algal Calcium (AAA Ca) with Collagen and other Matrix Components on Back and Joint Pain and Skin Impedance.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12203036
Nature is our science.
Vegetable and bioidentical
The efficiency of all Natural Energy products is to be found in the way in which the active ingredients are adapted to be absorbed by the body as efficiently as possible.
Read more >>
Quality is essential to launch a safe and good product on the market. A good product contains active ingredients in a forms available to the human body so that these ingredients show positive health effects when used correctly.
Read more >>
In our laboratories these ingredients are optimized in innovative ways in order to obtain supplements that are distinguished by their exceptional efficiency and maximum safety.
Read more >>